The Howard Partnership Trust (THPT) is looking for outstanding Supply Teachers to join our team within The Howard Partnership Trust. We are looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to bringing out the best. This is an excellent opportunity to work in our schools and gain valuable experience.
As part of this supply opportunity we are able to provide you with access to INSET day training and other CPD opportunities in a range of subjects.
Successful applicants should be qualified teachers who have knowledge of current best practice and will have strong inter-personal skills.
We are looking for:
• Excellent role models in teaching and learning
• Ability to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning
• A high level of ICT skills and experience of using these in the classroom to enhance learning
• A commitment to all students receiving an outstanding educational experience
• If you feel you possess the necessary skills we would welcome your application.
If you would like to be considered, please complete our expression of interest form, which also gives you the opportunity to join our Talent Pool and be given notifications of future recruitment events.
For more information about The Howard Partnership Trust and what we can offer please visit:
Tours to the school are warmly welcomed and can be organised by contacting our Partnership HR Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.